Kit de controlador de zoom y trípode Magnus VT-3000 para Canon, Panasonic y Sony
The Magnus VT-3000 Tripod and Zoom Controller Kit for Canon, Panasonic and Sony from B&H features an aluminum fluid head / tripod system and a record and zoom controller for Canon / Panasonic / Sony LANC camcorders.
Tripod supports 6.6 lb payload and adjusts to a maximum height of 61 "in two stages. Includes a mid-level spreader and features retractable rubber feet with ground spikes underneath. Fluid head features twist locks independent and tilt and offers a full 360 ° swivel range. Comes with a swivel bar and quick release plate with a 1/4 "screw and locking pin. A carrying case is included for the entire system.
The zoom controller attaches to the pan bar via a built-in mounting bracket and connects to your camera with an included cable. Adjust the zoom at variable speeds with a pressure-sensitive rocker switch. It can also be used with Sony consumer cameras via an optional AVR Magnus ACM-SAVR adapter cable.
The Magnus VT-3000 Fluid Head Tripod System is a sturdy and stable video tripod made of anodized aluminum that can support loads of up to 6.6 lbs. It offers many features commonly found in more expensive models. The bi-directional fluid head provides smooth operation and features a 65mm diameter half ball mount, with left and right pan bar mounts. A loaf of bread is included. The VT-3000 tripod system weighs 7.75 pounds.
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 28.6 "to 61". A mid-level spreader and passive counterweight provide improved stability. The VT-3000 has independent tilt and turn locks and a spirit level for precision leveling, and offers a full 360 ° swivel range. The fixed counterweight spring built into the head provides smoother tilt movements.
The included quick release plate features a standard 1/4 "-20 mounting screw with a video pin and features a micro balance slider.
- Supports loads up to 6.6 lb (3 kg)
- Features a 65mm ball base
- Bi-directional fluid head for smooth movement
- Fixed counterweight spring provides smoother tilt movements
- Three-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 28.6 "to 61"
- Center spreader provides increased stability by keeping the tripod legs in a locked position
- Provides fixed counterweight, pan and tilt drag
- Quick release plate included
- Ground spikes for outdoor use and comfortable retractable rubber feet for delicate surfaces
- Weighs 7.75 pounds (3.5 kg)