IP audio decoder with USB / Micro SD flash interface and serial port. Internet radio codecs and protocols support (AACplus, MP3, shoutcast, TCP broadcast) and VoIP (SIP, RTP).
The Exstreamer 1xx product family decodes IP audio streams and reproduces the received audio signal on amplifiers. By supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods, and application-specific firmware, the products can be used for broadcast, Internet radio, and VoIP applications. Local storage and control interfaces are device specific to accommodate different use cases.
- Linear decoding AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM
- IP transmission over TCP, UDP, RTP, multicast
- Line level output (stereo)
- Relay output (Ex110 and Ex120 only)
- RS-232 serial port
- Power supply (9-30 VDC, 12-24 VAC, plug included)
-Integrated display and infrared receiver (Ex110 and Ex120 only)
- MicroSD or USB flash interface