Allsai W Pro is a double conversion online UPS with high density technology, with input power factor (PFC), output power factor 0.9, offers high levels of reliability and protection for applications
critics. In addition to having sufficient autonomy time as reserve energy.
In addition, the Allsai W Pro L UPS (extended autonomy model) can be equipped with corresponding battery packs for long-term applications; It is also capable of withstanding an input voltage of
spacious in demanding environments. The UPS have a tower model and a convertible ra-ck / tower (RT) type, the latter occupying only 2-3U high. The most common applications are computer data processing systems, telecommunications equipment, and mission critical systems.
• Double conversion online technology.
• Tower and Rack / Tower models.
• DSP control technology.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC), input power factor up to 0.99.
• Output power factor 0.9.
• Wide input voltage range (110V ~ 300Vac) and frequency range (40 ~ 70Hz).
• Automatic frequency detection.
• Variable speed fan and rear vent design.
• Effective hardware and software protection
• Fast and stable charging, 90% capacity restored in 3 hours (standard model UPS).
• Linear reduction in low voltage input reducing battery discharge times.
• Adjustable delayed start when power is restored.
• Advanced Battery Management (ABM).
• Multiple configurable functions via LCD: output voltage, EOD, automatic start, bypass mode, ECO mode and frequency conversion mode.
• Multi-platform communications: RS232 (standard), USB / RS485 / SNMP / dry contacts (optional)
• Self-test on (6-10kVA Model)