IRIG PRE Mic Interface IK MULTIMEDIA
iRig PRE by IK Multimedia is a high-quality mobile iPhone microphone preamplifier, also compatible with iPod touch, iPad and Android devices, which allows you to connect any type of microphone. Offers adjustable gain, +48 V phantom power for use with condenser and ribbon microphones, and a headphone output. The active headphone output lets you hear while recording and minimizes crosstalk from headphones that can affect the recorded signal.
iRig PRE makes it easy to record professionally in any situation with the microphone of your choice: dynamic, condenser or tape. Just plug in your favorite mic using a standard XLR cable and you're good to go.
iRig PRE is compatible with any application that accepts audio from the built-in microphone, making it perfect for creating music or podcasts, recording audio and even video with the camera application. Use your iPhone or iPad as a vocal multi-effect system with the free IK VocaLive app, as a portable field recorder with the free IK iRig Recorder app, or simply let your imagination run wild with hundreds of other compatible apps.
- Microphone interface Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android devices.
- Standard XLR input lets you use your current mic cable
48v phantom power lets you use professional-grade ribbon and condenser microphones
- Active mic preamp for real-time listening with superior sound quality
- Uses 9v batteries (included): 30+ hours of runtime, or 10+ with phantom power on
- Adjustable input gain adapts to any microphone or recording situation
Did you know…?
iRig PRE is compatible with any application that uses your device's built-in microphone, and gives it a wide range of uses.